Savusavu Tourism Association
Membership and Benefits
Why Savusavu Tourism Association?
The Savusavu Tourism Association (STA) purpose is to promote the Savusavu region as a unique and mostly unexplored destination to relax, replenish and explore, with an emphasis on showcasing the variety of experiences and attractions on offer to a variety of demographics and interests.
To represent the tourism industry and other stakeholders, and coordinate efforts with government and others to maximise opportunities and support.
Undertake actions in partnership with Tourism Fiji, The Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism, the Fiji Hotel and Tourism Association (and other relevant agencies and organisations) to more strongly promote tourism to Savusavu.
Raise awareness of the value and benefits of tourism to the wider community and the broader business sector in particular.
What are the benefits of being a STA Member?
- Join a dynamic association focused on issues to help Savusavu
- Attend monthly meetings and contribute your thoughts to how we can improve the association and raise issues affecting Savusavu
- Join our collective voice that represents Savusavu to government, NGOs, Tourism, Media and other partners. We like to say we “Hunt as a pack!”
- Vote for Executive Committee members or serve as a committee member
- Join and contribute through one of our working groups: 1) Marketing and Social Media, 2) Government Liaison, 3) Improved Access Development, 4) Community and Village-based tourism
Who are some STA Members?
Anyone can be a member of STA. Our membership includes Resorts, Hotels, Car Rental companies, Restaurants, Bars, Shops, Planters, Website Developers, Airlines, Beverage Distributors, Scuba Dive Shops, Welding shops, Marinas and more. It’s a diverse group…just like Savusavu